Prior posts about my “Founders’ Dilemmas” MBA course included the following items:
- an overview of the course,
- details about the Introductory case and the cases in the “When to Found” module,
- details about four cases in the “Building the Team” module,
- descriptions of the core new-venture hiring cases, and
- details about the founder-CEO succession cases.
This post describes a case that examines franchising as a growth option and as an entry point into entrepreneurship, from the perspectives of both the founder of the potential franchisor and the founder of the potential first franchisee (“Rubbish …Read more →