Prior posts about my “Founders’ Dilemmas” MBA course included the following items:
- an overview of the course,
- details about the Introductory case and the cases in the “When to Found” module,
- details about four cases in the “Building the Team” module,
- descriptions of the core new-venture hiring cases, and
- details about the founder-CEO succession cases.
This post describes a case that examines franchising as a growth option and as an entry point into entrepreneurship, from the perspectives of both the founder of the potential franchisor and the founder of the potential first franchisee (“…Read more →